Just thought I'd share a little bit more about who and how I am... and hopefully, you'd be inclined to share your thoughts too. It's fun to know how different (and yet alike!) some of us can be!
1. If your lover / husband betrayed you, how will you react?
For every ending, there's a new beginning. I can't say that I will be able to walk away and 'get on with my life' although it may be how we may feel if we haven't actually gone through it. When I'm in a relationship, I tend to give it my all... and thus being prone to guys who have taken advantage of this trait in me. However, it's hard to get back to where we were before the said betrayal, and often - this would be the cause of the relationship breakdown instead of the betrayal itself. Trust is a difficult thing to earn, and it's more difficult to get it back once it's been compromised.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
To ALWAYS be happy. To never worry about anything, and to be able to wake up daily with a smile on my face. It's an elusive dream, as we are all aware that life can be anything but great. Positive thinking does help, but there will be times when you'd feel the weight of the world on your shoulders.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Anyone who asks. I'm pretty obliging.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Invest on a good education plan for BabyMoo. Invest in business, stocks and bonds. Invest in property. Donate. Live life as though there's no tomorrow, and hopefully, the investments will reap returns.
Oh... and buy a couple of houses, buy a couple of cars, get two maids for Mum so she'd have all her needs attended to, go on a much needed vacation. Everything else - I'll get on a whim :)
5. Would you fall in love with a best friend?
Nope. Friends are hard to come by, and I wouldn't want to jeopardise the friendship. Furthermore... I AM in love with someone who has become my best friend.
6. Which do you think is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I doubt we can be loved without loving that person, and love without being loved in return. Love is funny. It's only when you know all about the person's failings, idiosyncrasies and bad traits - things that in another you'd find rather repulsive - yet you're able to overlook these... that's when you know it's love.
7. How long do you think you can wait for someone you really love?
Forever and a day - if that person truly means a lot.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Ummm... find out if his best friend or brother is attached? :P
9. If you were to act with someone, who would it be?
Al Pacino! (I mean... Have you seen Scent of a Woman?!)
10. Would you invite your ex-bf to your wedding?
I did - and with prior approval from the hubs, of course.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Still myself, and still being who I am. My achievements may be more (hopefully!) but it shouldn't change who I am in any way. If life has been downhill - it still shouldn't change me. A personality is what we cannot change, it's our attitude and how we deal with life that has to adapt as things change.
12. What's your greatest fear?
Being with someone, yet feeling alone.
13. What kind of person do you think people perceive you to be?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to those whom I consider friends - I am myself. They would know who I am when I deem to call them friends, because I have nothing to hide.
I am whoever and whatever other people think I am.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I would rather be rich and HAPPILY married!
15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Stretch... and look at BabyMoo.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Definitely. Life is too short to protect ourselves because we are afraid to get hurt, and in the process, we may not be able to cultivate the relationship to its fullest potential.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Not possible. Infatuation and attraction - yes. Love takes time to develop.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
I will forgive - but I NEVER forget.
19. Will you give up everything - including your life - for the one you love?
In a heartbeat.
20. Do you prefer being single or being in a relationship?
Pros and cons to this... I wish that our other halves are like light switches, you can switch them on or off at whim! :D
But seriously - I'm happiest with someone whom I love, and whom I can share everything with. My fears, insecurities, worries, hopes and happiness. I'm fortunate to be with someone whom I can 'sit with and not say a word... yet walk away as though it was the best conversation I've ever had.
Plus I have BabyMoo - and he wouldn't have come about if I was single! (well... in the natural progression of things, of course!)
Grab the list - and do share a little more about you!